Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC DT 700 series to Standard SIP 11

Javier Sagredo

IS-IT--Management
Jul 31, 2019
CL
Hi everyone,

I need to use my all NEC DT700 series phones in a SIP Call Manager.

How can I conect them? Our DT700 phones are not working as well. It seems that is the firmware version (Nec SIP implementation is not a SIP standard implementation

With Regards, Javier Sagredo

Good time of day!
Please send me firmware for standard sip dt800 levitsky70@gmail.com
Thanks!

Hi, i have the same issue and stuck on DHCP

Friend
@np247
np247

Can you send me the files you have used to upload on the tftp server

importaciones@telectro.net

Hi

Is it possible to get a copy of the standard SIP firmware for the NEC DT700 handset, as well as the DT800 (if available)?

Many thanks

Gavin

Ah ok. I wasn't sure if the DT800 was compatible based on other posts I'd seen here and elsewhere. Can I get a copy of the firmware to download? Email Removed

Thanks!

Cheers! Might keep my employer happy by extending the life of the handset when the SV9100 system gets replaced. I see that IP PHone Manager is mentioned to flash the phones. Is that available somewhere? My NEC dealer is non existent, hence why there is the push to setup a standard SIP system.

Hello to all,

I have no idea how to update my NEC DT800 series firmware.
Can you help me, have you found any tutorials on the internet?
I would like to upgrade it to SIP standard.
Jonathan

Jonathan LE ROUX - I assume the DT800 would be similar to the DT730 I outlined above.

@belevedere -- thanks for being a bro and helping everyone out here -- you've been great.

Hello. Please send me firmware for standard sip dt700 dy0fsw4ac81m@inbox.ru.

Hi Belevedere,

Would you mind to send me the standard sip firmware for Nec_DT700.

My email address: ming209@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot!

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back