Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC DT 700 series to Standard SIP 11

Javier Sagredo

IS-IT--Management
Jul 31, 2019
CL
Hi everyone,

I need to use my all NEC DT700 series phones in a SIP Call Manager.

How can I conect them? Our DT700 phones are not working as well. It seems that is the firmware version (Nec SIP implementation is not a SIP standard implementation

With Regards, Javier Sagredo

tem como me enviar o firmeware do dt 710 e do dt 730 por email:gui17viterbo@gmail.com

Hope I got the translation right.....

Desculpe, mas você está em um fórum de língua inglesa e postar em seu próprio idioma impedirá suas chances de uma resposta satisfatória.

sorry for putting my language, but I needed the standard sip of the nec dt 710 and the dt 730 my email: gui17viterbo@gmail.com

Dear Belevedere,
could you please send me the new firmware of NEC DT700 series at xxx
Many thanks in advance

Hi Belevedere, the NEC sip fw is the same of DT700 also for DT510?
Elsewhere, can you send me please the fw for DT510?
Thank you very much!

cabajo1969@hotmail.com

Hi Belevedere,
Would you please send me the standard sip firmware for Nec_DT700 and software for firmware.
My email address: andreiaa1985@gmail.com
Thanks a lot!

NO! I'm wrong! It's not a 510... it's a 920! the form it's the same, the 920 it's digital (IP) and the 510 analog (two wire), apologyzed fior the mistake, but the question it's the same.....

The 920 is a ITY-6D-1B(BK)... it's the same of the 700, but with backlight display and the same keys..

NEC_DT920_tgxjta.jpg

I tried with the fw of the 700, but don't seem that works so good. I can't register on my new fritzbox 7590 (on the old one, a 7270 V2 it worked).
Strange 'cause both are SIP.

Hi,
After new firmware (STD SIP 02.03.109.04) flashed into the ITL-6DE-1TEL, and configuring SIP Line 1, Register Server IP, and SIP Port, I don't see any SIP REGISTER event coming from DT700. Is it normal? It is something as described by @jlb2020 and @Tecnimar and @gjstroom SIP phone doesn't do anything else after showing DHCP Complete message on the display.
How to solve this problem?
andreiaa1985@gmail.com

Strange, the DT820 doesn't register on fritzbox. Continue to reboot...
I upload the ITYLSSIPE fw, but also with correct parameters for registering, I don't get the "black phone" icon...
On the new fw on the fritzbox 7590, it's possible only to setup the user name and password (min. 8chars). The registrar is the address of the fritbox. I set this three parameters ONLY on DT820 but doesn't works... any helps?

Hi Belevedere,

Please, can yo send me the SIP firmware for a NEC DT710? I can't find it.

Friends,

please send me a link to a standard SIP firmware for my DT700
with learning
Thanks a lot!

My email address nid@qasralziafatqods.com

Hi, looking for a copy of itlisipv.tgz so I can upgrade an NEC DT700 ITL-12D-1P from Std-SIP to NEC-SIP. Cheers

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back