Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC DT 700 series to Standard SIP 11

Javier Sagredo

IS-IT--Management
Jul 31, 2019
CL
Hi everyone,

I need to use my all NEC DT700 series phones in a SIP Call Manager.

How can I conect them? Our DT700 phones are not working as well. It seems that is the firmware version (Nec SIP implementation is not a SIP standard implementation

With Regards, Javier Sagredo

@belevedere No message. It didn't get into spam. Can you check that the email has been sent?

Is there a firmware to flash the DT820 to a standard sip phone?

Edit: here's my email address: email removed

@belevedere : Could i also get a link, need firmware for DT700. My mail is k.raugstad@gmail.com

Hi Belevedere,
Would you please send me the standard sip firmware for Nec_DT700.
My email address: ***************
Thanks a lot!

Out of curiosity, what are you all doing with the generic SIP firmware? It's not as simple as flash and configure the phone -- you need to use a TFTP server for this to function, but I don't see anyone mentioning this let alone the configs used.

np247

You do appreciate that those here do have an understanding of what they are doing don't you? How else would you load the firmware (all the phones I've worked with need TFTP to update) and as for the configs, there are so many sip providers each with their own flavor so once it is flashed to standard sip it is up to you as this is an NEC forum.

Hi, looking for a copy of itlisipv.tgz so I can upgrade an NEC DT700 ITL-12D-1P from Std-SIP to NEC-SIP. Cheers

Don't forget to delete your email once you have what you need for privacy reasons.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back