Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Route Goes to "0" instead of programmed DSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwoerner

Technical User
Aug 31, 2005
US
I have a Digital Trunk programmed for a dialogic card. If you call internal the route/DSC works, if you call from a cell phone or call the DID from our cs1000 it works. If you call from a residental or POTS line it goes to the operator "0". I have checked all of the programming and can't figure out why some calls work and others do not. I can post any copies of the RLI, DSC, RDB programming as needed. Thanks in advance for any help!

It sounds like to me that your T1 provider isn't giving you that #. That has happend to me a bunch of times. If you can call internally but not from the outside. Then I would call the provider and tell them. They will deny it alot of times and then for no reason at all it will start working.

Hope this helps

Any calls from POTS line go to our internal operator "same as calling '0'." Calling the DID from Cell phones or other PRI's work like normal. It's hitting our switch it's not just going to the programmed location.

give the ncos of the inbound trunk an ncos high enough to make the call.. if that trunk (those trunks) have an ncos to low to make that call it will route to the console..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

invalid idc or no idc entry when you say yes to idc on route will send all incomming calls to the operator "0

Thanks for the help, I'll check out idc prompt and check the ncos.

IDC on route programming is set to "no

FRL of the route is set to "0" which is lowest we can go/highest access. We can call out on this route to a number and if we call into the route from the same number it routes the call to the consoles intead. We turned on message detail on the DCH and when we make a test call it routes to the consoles and it does not show on the DCH messages.

and the targ's of the inbound and outbound do not match?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

i'm sure that frl 0 = ncos 0?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Here is my route programming:REQ: prt

TYPE: rdb

CUST 0

ROUT 55

TYPE RDB
CUST 00
ROUT 55
DES VOCERA_TIE
TKTP TIE
NPID_TBL_NUM 0
ESN NO
CNVT NO
SAT NO
RCLS EXT
VTRK NO
DTRK YES
BRIP NO
DGTP PRI
ISDN YES
MODE PRA
IFC ESS5
SBN NO
PNI 00000
SRVC NNSF
NCNA YES
NCRD NO
CHTY BCH
CTYP UKWN
INAC NO
ISAR NO
CPUB OFF
DAPC NO
BCOT 0
DSEL VCE
PTYP PRI
AUTO NO
DNIS NO
DCDR NO
ICOG IAO
SRCH LIN
TRMB YES
STEP
ACOD 2955
TCPP NO
PII NO
TARG
CLEN 1
BILN NO
OABS
INST
IDC NO
DCNO 0 *
NDNO 0
DEXT NO
ANTK
SIGO STD
ICIS YES
TIMR ICF 512
OGF 512
EOD 13952
NRD 10112
DDL 70
ODT 4096
RGV 640
GRD 896
SFB 3
NBS 2048

PAGE 002

NBL 4096

IENB 5
TFD 0
VSS 0
VGD 6
DRNG NO
CDR YES
INC YES
LAST YES
QREC YES
OAL YES
AIA YES
OAN YES
OPD YES
CDRX NO
NATL YES
VRAT NO
MUS YES
MRT 16
EQAR NO
FRL 0 0
FRL 1 0
FRL 2 0
FRL 3 0
FRL 4 0
FRL 5 0
FRL 6 0
FRL 7 0
OHQ NO
OHQT 00
CBQ NO
AUTH NO
TDET NO
TTBL 0
ATAN NO
PLEV 2
ALRM NO
ART 0
SGRP 0
AACR NO

FRL and TARG's all deal with outbound calling. My issue deals with inbound calling hitting the route. Inbound calls from residential and POTS lines get redirected to the consoles, calls from cell phones or other PRI's work fine. We can make outbound calls with no issues. So is there some type of association between the outbound programming and incoming calls? Should we call our provider, could they be stripping out or adding numbers before it hits our system?

thanks, us providers love that.. one more thing and i would make a small bet.. toggle cff anf cfo in your cdb params.. that tends to be a show stopper.. when the call goes internal and not external.. if it does not fix the problem, toggle it back

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

toggling cff and cfo did not resolve the issue.

what is your ldn_data

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

TYPE LDN_DATA
CUST 00
OPT XLDN
DLDN NO
LDN0 5000
LDN1
LDN2
LDN3