Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Route Goes to "0" instead of programmed DSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwoerner

Technical User
Aug 31, 2005
US
I have a Digital Trunk programmed for a dialogic card. If you call internal the route/DSC works, if you call from a cell phone or call the DID from our cs1000 it works. If you call from a residental or POTS line it goes to the operator "0". I have checked all of the programming and can't figure out why some calls work and others do not. I can post any copies of the RLI, DSC, RDB programming as needed. Thanks in advance for any help!

Sorry for the response time, but this is just one of my current issues, I appreciate all of your help. Being at a healthcare facility I cannot always run the risk of just making software changes to see " What happens if you ENL DCH 35 in LD 96?" I have to make changes off-hours and get them approved first.

But, once again, thanks for your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back