Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC DT700 STANDARD SIP FIRMWARE 14

axlicio

Technical User
Oct 13, 2020
AR
Good afternoon.

I have some NEC DT700 equipment and according to what I was reading, the firmware could be changed so that they are compatible with Asterisk, can someone pass me the firmware and the NEC Ip programming tool? Thank you very much

Hello everyone,
Fortunately I found this interesting discussion as I also need the SIP-STD firmware for Nec DT800 series firmware ver. 4.0.1.0 and also the NEC-SIP version to possibly return to the previous state.

You can send to : jiddebohopra-9587@yopmail.com

Thank you

Davide

Hello Belevedere!
Recently I had a similar story, like many in this topic.
We have many NEC DT700 (ITL-6DE-1P) phones that now need to be connected to Asterisk.
I ask you to send me a link to the firmware of SIP protocol for these phones to my address ...
Very thanks for help.

Would love to get a copy of the Standard SIP firmware if possible (and the NEC phone load to restore if it's a different file) as while I do have a SV9100 running at home I'd like to see what the functionality is like with standard SIP.

My email is (removed)

Thanks in advance! :)

Thanks for sending that through! I believe the firmware is the same for the phones (but definitely isn't for the CPUs)

dll2003 check your email
Shaun E I sent you the link for both files. They are for use in the US. I do not know about the AU systems.

I don't suppose you have the standard SIP for the DT830 series too belvedere? Looks like that file doesn't have it (should start with itz)

If you do that'd be most appreciated!

>> dll2003 check your email
Hi, belevedere!
Thanks for the help, I will try it in the near future.

Good morning,
I too would need the SIP Standard firmware to register a series of terminals on the Alcatel OmniPCX OXO PBX.
My email is: davide.galoforo@virgilio.it

Thanks for your help.

Thanks belevedere - se@se.au is my email.

Was after standard SIP for the DT830, as the NEC SIP you've shared has the DT830 already! :)

Good morning,
Thanks so much for sharing the files.
For the switch from the SIP-NEC version to the SIP-STD version which file should I have the phone import?

Thank you.

Hello

Could anyone kindly provide the SIP-STD Firmware for a DT800 handset?

My email is: damien@hallcrossacademy.co.uk

Many thanks!

Hi Belevedere

How to change the STD_SIP to NEC-SIP in DT900 Phones ,I received the firmware from you and i have tried several methods but I failed from all the configuration , So could you kindly help me for this configuration

Thank You..

fennixfaraz@gmail.com

Hello @belevedere

I've upgraded the firmware STD-SIP to NEC-SIP using the phone manager with pumpkin. @belevedere Greatly appreciated.. Thanks Huge help :)

Hi!
I need firmware for dt700 with pjsip support. Does such a thing even exist? Now I have firmware Nec Std SIP 2.3.90.19

If you are looking for STD SIP, then provide an email address for a link to the files.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back