Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC DT700 STANDARD SIP FIRMWARE 14

axlicio

Technical User
Oct 13, 2020
AR
Good afternoon.

I have some NEC DT700 equipment and according to what I was reading, the firmware could be changed so that they are compatible with Asterisk, can someone pass me the firmware and the NEC Ip programming tool? Thank you very much

Thanks belevedere for your quick action and support.
Having gone through the document for upgrade instructions, it seems that Sip@net or 3C is required.
Is there any other way around?
Screenshot_2024-07-31_171450_pxxrwm.jpg

The UC3 system uses STD SIP phones. Not all are supported by NEC. The system converts NEC SIP phones to STD SIP when connected properly.

Belevedere - i found an older closed thread that i couldnt reply to. Im looking for the firmware for the DT900 phones to STD SIP. The great state of Alaska has invested millions in NEC Systems and equipment and are devasted by the latest news... but id like to keep using the phones in varies ways

if at all possible can you send me software, firmware or link to get it at jschoonmaker@alcantel.com or databoy56@hotmail.com

Thanks

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back