Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC DT700 STANDARD SIP FIRMWARE 14

axlicio

Technical User
Oct 13, 2020
AR
Good afternoon.

I have some NEC DT700 equipment and according to what I was reading, the firmware could be changed so that they are compatible with Asterisk, can someone pass me the firmware and the NEC Ip programming tool? Thank you very much

Belvedere, thank you very much for the files, I upgraded successfully. Just one question, is there any way to use an alphanumeric password?
Tks

Belvedere, could you please send the dt700 sip files to nihaalrai236@gmail.com?

Belvedere, could you please send the dt700 sip files to mashiztehraan@gmail.com?

Belvedere, do you have any cheat_sheet how can I configure SIP STD. I already used the DT700 as a sip when we used the 3C. Today I tried to change the config file with the device's Mac, but didn't work.

Thanks again :)

Belevedere, do you know if it’s possible to convert the NEC DTERM phones to standard sip?

Hi Belevedere, could you please send NEC DT800 and DT900 STD-sip firmware? email: Thanks a lot.

Hai belevedere, can you share the Standard sip file and steps or SOP to convert NEC DT700 model phone
Mail ID: midhun@tsqatar.com

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back