Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC DT700 STANDARD SIP FIRMWARE 14

axlicio

Technical User
Oct 13, 2020
AR
Good afternoon.

I have some NEC DT700 equipment and according to what I was reading, the firmware could be changed so that they are compatible with Asterisk, can someone pass me the firmware and the NEC Ip programming tool? Thank you very much

Does anyone know if there is anyone in Europe who will flash these things?

I managed to get one of the five I own flashed, but for the life of me, I could not get the caller display to work and just gave up.

It's a shame to have 5 good phones here gathering dust. If someone in Europe (Ireland/UK in particular) would flash them for a small fee, that would be great.

EDIT: I'm even up for doing a hardware flash on them if anyone has instructions.

Hello can I please get a copy of the STD-SIP for DT900 / 800 / 700 if available.

email: k24money@gmail.com

hi I need the language file nec dt700 "arabic or persian" + .mo file extention
please help me
thanks

please send me file :
nid@qasralziafatqods.com

Please send me DT700 (ITL-24D/12D) and DT800 (ITZ-24D) standard sip firmware.

Thank you.

Thanks a lot! This firmware is suitable for ITZ-24D (DT800)?
I'm asking because there is no DT800 in the file name.

Thank you, belevedere. Here's the thing.
File name "DT700_v2.3.109.4_DT730G_v3.1.61.9_DT820_v4.4.11.2_DT900_5.3.4.0_STD-SIP_FW.zip". DT820 - ITY models. I need FW for ITZ-24D - DT830.
The archive contains the files itk*.tgz, itk*.sig, itl*.tgz, itl*.sig, ity*.tgz, ity*.sig, but does not contain itz*.tgz, itz*.sig.

Good evening,
I have a couple DT700's that I would like Standard SIP Firmware for.
Could you please share the firmware with me?
Here's my burner email.
burnbig6@outlook.com

Thanks,
Jesse

Hi, i appreciate if someone could send me NEC DT700 Std SIP firmware, my email is (email deleted). Thanks.

Hi, Belvedere, could you please send NEC DT700 sip firmware? Thanks a lot.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back