Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

No Access to IP Office 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkinstlh

IS-IT--Management
May 22, 2009
I have a new IP Office 500 unit and I performed a software upgrade that failed. Now I am not able to connect to the unit through the Manager software. When I power the unit on, I get all solid red lights on the front, a solid green C/F light on the back and no CPU light. Any ideas?

Card is in correctly, or was in correctly I should say.

I bow my head before you oh great bas1234,
you missed out on an experience though, troubleshooting your own screw ups are the best things I have done in my live.
First marriage....
no card in the IP 500....
not putting the diapers on fast enough on my boy....

:-D

Joe W.

FHandw., ACS

If you can't be good, be good at it!

I just ran into this same problem today. I needed to reconfigure a system that was giving me problems. It had been working with the latest software (sort of), but was rebooting a lot. So I decided to start from scratch by reloading the software and a new config and see if that fixed the rebooting problem.

I held the Reset button in until the red CPU light came on.

I was expecting it to reboot, but now I just get red lights on the front, a Green C/F light and a link on the ethernet port.

There is a valid Smart Card in the system and it is inserted correctly.

I will try to do the DTE fix, but what commands do I enter to get this running again?

THANKS to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back