Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Connecting avaya ip office 500 v2 to a valcom page system 1

timbreck

MIS
Jan 11, 2024
US
I am fairly green on avaya and phone systems someone else configured and setup the system. We have an avaya ip office 500 v2 on version 9.0.3.0 that we are wanting to connect to the valcom paging system. The valcom installers weren't sure on how to do this on avaya, we have connected one of the avaya analog ports to the valcom system. I need to figure out the programming aspect in the avaya system and haven't really been able to find any clear instructions.
On the avaya I have connected analog port 3 to the valcom. Looking for advise on how to get it so that the users can dial a short code and it call the valcom then they put in the extension for the page groups.
Current analog extensions, I tried to create a new extension but could not assign it to the module or port like these two are.
1729701302784.png
1729701250819.png
I read somewhere about creating a new group but couldn't figure that out either, current groups. the page group just calls all the avaya phones on the system.
1729701388232.png

I think a lot of the info has been covered so far but this is a guide that helped when I was first learning IPO

Attachments

• Paging.pdf
    112.8 KB · Views: 1

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back