Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC DT700 STANDARD SIP FIRMWARE 14

axlicio

Technical User
Oct 13, 2020
AR
Good afternoon.

I have some NEC DT700 equipment and according to what I was reading, the firmware could be changed so that they are compatible with Asterisk, can someone pass me the firmware and the NEC Ip programming tool? Thank you very much

Dear Onix40k
is it working ? if yes, please suggest process.
thanks.

Nope) just stuck on "dhcp completed".

I'm reading syslog, phone looking config files, call history files, but don't connect to sip server.

Any other phones doing good, but not these nec's :(

One dt700 don't boot anymore)

And web-interface is gone.

Hi
Can you get the standard SIP firmware for the NEC DT700
Novinpbx@gmail.com

Hello, thank you for the advice. This version is very old, you don't have the newer version of the standard sip?, please send it to me

Hi, I updated my phone, but I can't register to nec Aspire ex or nec sl1000 with sip extension license, is there a solution?

Hi my friend i was trying to get working a NEC dt700 with my freepbx, and as i read in the forum i need to upload the nec std sip, please can someone send me the files please :) will apreciate youre help, xxxxxxx@xxxxx.net thanks in advice

Hi everyone, have someone done the job?? to connect nec dt700 to asterisk, can someone help me, i will pay

Hi belevedere, would you be able to send me the firmwares for DT730 (ITL-24D-1) please? I am after the NEC-SIP as well as the regular SIP versions if possible. Email is xx@xx.com. thanks

Hi belevedere, thanks so much for that. Would you also be able to give me the latest NEC-SIP firmware versions for DT730 ITL phones please? Email is xx@xx.xx.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back