Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC DT700 STANDARD SIP FIRMWARE 14

axlicio

Technical User
Oct 13, 2020
AR
Good afternoon.

I have some NEC DT700 equipment and according to what I was reading, the firmware could be changed so that they are compatible with Asterisk, can someone pass me the firmware and the NEC Ip programming tool? Thank you very much

Hi

I am looking for firmware to upgrade NEC DT900 IP Phones to Standard SIP.
Will appreciate if anyone can help on this

Hi Belevedere

Once you mail the file, please text here, thanks for your support

greetings for the day !

@belevedere

We have firmware file which was provided by you For NEC DT920 12D phone convert to NEC-SIP to Standerd -SIP, while uploading file ftp server show (itkssipee.tgz ) File not found.

please sugest, And provide if you have (itkssipee.tgz ) File.

Hi Belevedere

BK Patel is our technical rep carrying account this NEC IP Phone testing with SIP Server, kindly help on above, thanks !!

Kamlesh Garg

greetings for the day !

As per release notes to convert NEC-SIP Phone To STD-SIP phone require firmware virsion should be greater than v3.x.x.x in Phone but My phone firmware is 2.5.x.x so please provide v.3.x.x.x

(Required NEC-SIP Firmware Version for NEC Std SIP Conversion
Converting NEC-SIP firmware v3.0.0.0 and higher to Standard SIP is supported. Converting versions of NECSIP
firmware earlier than v3.0.0.0 to Standard SIP is unsupported. It is recommended that phones running
NEC-SIP firmware earlier than v3.0.0.0 be upgraded to v3.0.0.0 before converting to Standard SIP.)

if any related materials please send on patelbhaveshk1314@gmail.com

kindly help Thanks

I Want to some knownleage that NEC DT700's Pattern Default XML File. I can't look on DT700. I want to DT700 Load My XML File but DT700 Error. Maybe some error by Pattern XML I don't known I Can't Write XML Pattern Default File. Please Expert Somebody Help me. I want to Pattern True XML File Default DT700. Send into Email:chinji_23@hotmail.com

Hi belevedere,

Would you mind to send me the standard sip firmware for Nec DT700. We have dozens of this phone left at our new office but cannot use, really don't want to waste them.

my email is

Thanks

Ken.rogers at ark4jc dot com comes back as not a valid email. Yes I put the proper extension in. I think it does not like the dot after Ken

Sorry it took so long. I was out of town and off line for a few days. Check your email.

Belvedere
Can I Get standard sip firmware please?

------

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back