Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC DT 700 series to Standard SIP 11

Javier Sagredo

IS-IT--Management
Jul 31, 2019
CL
Hi everyone,

I need to use my all NEC DT700 series phones in a SIP Call Manager.

How can I conect them? Our DT700 phones are not working as well. It seems that is the firmware version (Nec SIP implementation is not a SIP standard implementation

With Regards, Javier Sagredo

Link has been sent. You should delete your post after getting the files.

Thank you so much. It seems that there's a time out feature where after 48 or 72 hours, posts can no longer be edited / deleted..

Sorry, have a further issue. I've got PUmpKIN running but now there's no option on the phone to select the tftp server. In the Maintenance Menu, there's just Reboot Phone, Data Clear, Key Kit and Side 2 Connector Mode. How do I trigger the flashing on this phone?

Hi Belevedere

May you send the link to my_e-mail? With the copy of standard SIP files.

Thanks a lot!!

Enio Eltz Filho

Hi Belevedere

Please kindly provide me with a link to download the std SIP firmware

Hello, could you please can I have the firmware? here is my email eg@cynergic.com.au. Thank you

Hi
We're trying to get a valid standard SIP firmware for DT700 ITL-6DE-1P. Can you please provide it to tecnimart.aplicaciones@gmail.com?
Thanks in advance.

HI,
After new firmware (STD SIP 02.03.90.19) flashed into the ITL-6DE-1P, and configuring SIP Line 1, Register Server IP, and SIP Port, we don't see any SIP REGISTER event coming from DT710. Is it normal? It is something as described by @jlb2020, SIP phone doesn't do anything else after showing DHCP Complete message on the display

Is anyone able to share with me IP Phone Manager? I've been struggling to update the firmware on a NEC DT700 using TTFP manual method.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back