Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros 3700 BUG Found in Autoseq Reports ANY RES Version Lower 5.7.5 Date Range Stops on 12/31/2020 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

POSKitchen

Technical User
Jun 25, 2018
CH
Dear all

In ANY Versions 3.2 up to 5.7

Some of you might already come across an issue with the RES Calendar End on 31.12.2020.
In any version lower than RES 5.7.5 the calendar in the system will end at 31.12.2020, starting from that date calendar will not be available so the customers will not be able to work.

Issue: RES Calendar End on 31.12.2020 -- Solution: Upgrade to RES 5.7.5.
there will be no Patch for any other version.

Pos Configurator same issue
Menu Item Prices > Date 2021+ Working
Schedule Classes Specific Date > Date not Working
Employee Stop Working > Different Calender Integrated Working

I updated to 5.6 and I'm still getting the licensing issue. I need to try the latest Micros firmware for the KDS DT166 Box (700876-218) It should be CE6.0. I have one for the 200 and the 210 but, I can't find it for the 218 anywhere.

Thanks,
DJ Mad Matt

DJ Mad Matt - please add csenyange@gmail.com to your dropbox.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Hey Charlie,

I have Workstation 4's running on 5.4. That's the highest for them. WK4LX's can go higher."

What version of Windows is the server running? Thanks.

DJ Mad Matt could you please add me? evan.scott.moser@gmail.com

I think I got confused and asked the wrong person for the wrong thing hah. I was looking for access to reportmailer and receiptmailer applications mentioned above by @AndrewIHOPTX and @Wildbar. If anyone has those files to share - I'd greatly appreciate it.

Dear Experts ,

does any one know why s the Sync Utility in the store ca't open 2021 Year , i have installes 5.4 Store setup also the store itself has been updates to 5.4 MR6 and working fine , i have created package to the Store From the EM to Detect that the EM has been updated to 5.4 MR6 but its the same issue , can't go to 2021 . Any Idea ?

Ok .. I added Alert Manager, Receipt Emailer, and Report Mailer.

Matt

Thanks Matt!! Much love to the tek-tips pos community!

I have a window xp professional version.
micros 3700 4.7 version.
I want to upgrade to windows 10 and a newer pc.
is this someone like me with limited computer knowledge can do?
I am willing to hire someone. I'm located in central CT.
If this post is not allowed, please delete.

is there any way to disable void button if there are no items in the check,so server will not able add any negative entry, currently if i pressed the void button i can add the items so all are showing as return/negative in the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back