Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Micros 3700 BUG Found in Autoseq Reports ANY RES Version Lower 5.7.5 Date Range Stops on 12/31/2020 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

POSKitchen

Technical User
Jun 25, 2018
CH
Dear all

In ANY Versions 3.2 up to 5.7

Some of you might already come across an issue with the RES Calendar End on 31.12.2020.
In any version lower than RES 5.7.5 the calendar in the system will end at 31.12.2020, starting from that date calendar will not be available so the customers will not be able to work.

Issue: RES Calendar End on 31.12.2020 -- Solution: Upgrade to RES 5.7.5.
there will be no Patch for any other version.

Pos Configurator same issue
Menu Item Prices > Date 2021+ Working
Schedule Classes Specific Date > Date not Working
Employee Stop Working > Different Calender Integrated Working

Dear @DJ Mad Matt: Can you add me to the dropbox link please, my Email is: stuuart@live.cl

I need all possible versions to experiment, thank you very much.

DJ MAD MATT,

Hi, could you please share the patch to my email? gvillarroel.micros@gmail.com
Thanks

I followed what POSKitchen recommended:

"5.0 up to 5.4 with exe from 5.4.7.0"

I tested this in my lab using RES 5.2, copied the autosequence and transaction analyzer files from one of my patched 5.4 stores, rebooted everything and was able to pull reports for 2021 from the server and POS terminals. All my stores use MyMicros, which is not affected by this, but still need to keep a minimal operational impact. This bought me more time to upgrade my older sites, thanks!

please give me access to the update im running 5.5 MR3 build 5.5.0300.4334
jimmy@qdsdirect.com

Ok folks. It's been about 10 months since I put the MR releases up on my Dropbox. I now need to use my Dropbox for some other things so, I'll be taking the MR versions off from it at the end of January.

I realize I'm late to the party, but did I make it in time to get added to the Dropbox before it all goes away? Dmchenry91@gmail.com
Thanks!!

Hi, Dj Mad Matt

add me fjzepeda@hotmail.com

please you can give me the link of dropbox about 5.7.5 patch

Thank!!!

Hey DJ Mad Matt,

Would you be able to set me up with the link for the patch for 5.4 MR1? andorago@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!!

I added you both but, make sure you grab them tonight because I'm deleting the dropbox tomorrow.

Just found out about this bug. We have been fighting
with the date issue since Jan.

Can you give me the link of dropbox about 5.7.5 patch
donboje@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Don

Please please please add me.
Thanks
ckrimitsos@gmail.com
I need these files.
and whats the best way to tell what version I have? to be 100% certain. Thanks

Im paranoid about messing up the system. we have Version 5.4.302 I have to install each patch one by one? restart in-between and such? (5.4 MR1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back