Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

List of Active Agents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shivrohi

Technical User
May 22, 2020
CA
Hi Everyone

Thanks in Advance !!

Is there any shortcut or any command which can list all the active agents in Avaya AUra Contact Centre ?

Regards

The Avaya Aura Contact Center Manager Administrator (CCMA) Open Interface incorporates SOAP- and REST-based Web service interfaces that can be used by third-party applications to access certain Contact Center management capabilities provided by CCMA.
And by the way i believe your questions should move another forum

Thanks Firebird. But in that case I need to stat every card in the system. My questions may sound silly as I am not familiar to Avaya much, but first I need to note note every card in the system and then stat the card would take time.

Right ?

Hi AvayaHE , Thanks for replying on the post. But someone asked me to use some commands in CS1000 to get the list, so thought of posting here only.

Hi

It is also possible in the call server.
The problem is that you need to know the agent's position ID, TN or private extension.
Is this information available to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back