Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apropos of nothing in particular, the kicker on the winning side in the Superbowl this year (I do hope my terminology is OK) is apparently from here in Greenock, Scotland, or at least nearby.

I want to be good, is that not enough?

Apropos of nothing in particular, the kicker on the winning side in the Superbowl this year (I do hope my terminology is OK) is apparently from here in Greenock, Scotland, or at least nearby.

I think you'll find that most kicker's in the NFL are from abroad. Many I think were probably lazy futbol players who could kick, but hated running ;-)

FYI for those fantasy guys out there remember your draft priority should go

K
TE
Def
Backup K
WR
WR
backup TE
WR
RB
RB
Backup Def
Backup WR
QB
Kicker

:)

--Dan
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
Mark Twain

[rofl]

--------------
Good Luck
To get the most from your Tek-Tips experience, please read
FAQ181-2886
As a circle of light increases so does the circumference of darkness around it. - Albert Einstein

Just a quick reminder - the draft is set for 7:30 CDT this evening. Order is random.

--------------
Good Luck
FAQ181-2886
As a circle of light increases so does the circumference of darkness around it. - Albert Einstein

Got my kicker and backup kicker picks all lined up...

=======================================
"Dyin'? Boy, He can have this little life any time He wants to. Do Ya hear that? Are ya hearin' it? Come on. You're welcome to it, Ol' Timer. Let me know You're up there. Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything. Just let me know it... I'm just standin' in the rain talkin' to myself." Cool Hand Luke

good luck everyone......and with pick #1 ??? takes ???

hawks (IS/IT--Management) 28 Aug 08 16:29
good luck everyone......and with pick #1 ??? takes ???

Depends - if SeaBass has a steady girl, him - if not Nick Folk. Then Seabass for backup. Runners and QB's are a dime a dozen. ;-)

"Dyin'? Boy, He can have this little life any time He wants to. Do Ya hear that? Are ya hearin' it? Come on. You're welcome to it, Ol' Timer. Let me know You're up there. Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything. Just let me know it... I'm just standin' in the rain talkin' to myself." Cool Hand Luke

Did everyone get the Kicker they wanted.......

Actually NO. SOMEbody stole my Nick Folk.

Boo.

Not football as I know it then.

*leaves with the other UK members to go to the pub and sulk*

Fee

"The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea." Isak Dinesen

Well the few players I had going last night were duds. I was late getting home last night so I didn't get the stat-tracker fired up until after the start of the game but anyone that looks can see their points so far (and could have seen live updates last night from about the middle os the second quarter). Sunday, it will be running from the git go on through Monday night so load it up in another tab and have fun watching.

I think it was pretty accurate after I made a few tweaks but please let me know if any of you see any discrepancies.

here is the link again (without line spaces I hope)

Lee - the stat tracker is great. Thanks for bringing to the league.

--------------
Good Luck
FAQ181-2886

My pleasure - I am very happy to do it. And I'm glad you hae no "exotic" scoring set up - it makes things easier. I discovered in one of my other leagues the commish (I hope accidentally) set points for QB sacks to +1 - for the QB! Eli scored 2 points last night just for getting sacked - lol.

I hope he can fix that...

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back