Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

D100 (POS IMO) not working on 9.1 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipandy

Technical User
Dec 9, 2010
US
So I've read the different posts in here about how to make the D100 work but i am still getting a No Service message on the D160 handset. I've got the IPO set as file server, no d100 files on the SD card, downgraded to 9.0.6, tried to upgrade firmware to 2_0.9.6 from 1_0.9.6 (it won't upgrade firmware). Everything I've read says it should be good to go. I am currently downloading 9.0.5 bin files to downgrade even further. What else am I missing? Thanks

I´m an idiot ...
I´ve turned off SIP-Registrar in the IPO because of the Warning "No SIP Clients" in the Error-List ...
But D100 needs it ;-)

Yeah... A stupid warning since SIP registrar is also needed for mobile clients like AvayaCommunicator or OneXMobile where you don't need to configure an extension for.

david1992 said:
I have a question about the D160 Handsets, how can i upgrade them ?

From: "Avaya D100 Installing and Administering IP Office D100 100174766.pdf":

To update the D160 handset firmware, you must install Microsoft .NET version 4 and you must
use the D160 Upgrade Jig.

I can not sure say that it´s right,
but have you tried to simple rename the .bin-File to .hex ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back