Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

9.1 Server Edtion Manager Bugs 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

csdav1s

Technical User
May 20, 2009
US
After upgrading a rather large Server Edition customer (14 sites) to 9.1 am getting error in manager that states "No more than 300 Hunt Groups are allowed in a Non-IP Office Select Solution" (see attachment). The fact is I have only 42. Also my incoming call routes have replicated to every site and manager will not allow my to reconsolidate like it used to. So now I have over 1900 incoming call routes! Anyone know a work around for this? I've got a customer who can't make any config changes in Manager, and there are tons of issues with Web Manager that make it almost unusable as well.

Incoming CALL routes don't show against the solution level in IPO 9.1.

ICR had been moved from solution into each single node from 9.0 to 9.1

we just recently received the patch from avaya on this which was a manager patch which resolved the issue for us, we had to copy and paste this into our manager which did resolve the issue, if you have iposs you should have no problem getting this patch

But if you have a reason to upgrade to 9.1.1 you have no workingManager anymore...

How does this affect a brand new deployment? Are only upgrades affected?

if affects you if you are a server edition running 9.1.0 software, love this new edit feature

hmmmmmm... Call 911 if you are running 911 software, great. :(

You have to count the number of hunt groups over all nodes and multiply the result with the number of nodes. If you get more than 300 you will chine into trouble. There is a patch available for manager 9.1.0 but not for manager 9.1.1

The reason for that issue is that the groups are published over all nodes and the faulty manager counts the real existing groups and all of their 'mirrors' on the other nodes. So you can be over 300 groups very fast.

If you have only three nodes with five groups you will be good.

Ok, thanks for that clarification, I happen to have a 3 node install for SE, so could conceivably have 99 huntgroups or less and be fine. Is 9.1.1 a decent software build otherwise to use? or which 9.1 build is the safest to use right now? (and please don't say none of them. ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back