Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Vanity Plates "XIV" 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

SantaMufasa

Technical User
Jul 17, 2003
US
Yet another new thread for our Vanity-Plates obsession. (Previous thread exceeds 100.)

I didn't know what this plate meant:

...until my perverted buddy said I needed to read it upside down.

[santa]Mufasa
(aka Dave of Sandy, Utah, USA)
“People may forget what you say, but they will never forget how you made them feel.

JohnHerman said:
...it would be a great way to get out of tickets.

Or a bad way to end up with tickets you didn't "earn". Even if you could prove that you weren't at the location of the offense, think of all the time and legal resources one would need to waste to defend oneself from the tickets others "earned".

[santa]Mufasa
“People may forget what you say, but they will never forget how you made them feel.

Here's a nice collection:

[jester]

“Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family.” (Kofi Annan)
Oppose SOPA, PIPA, ACTA; measures to curb freedom of information under whatever name whatsoever.

Warning: page-reloading slide show AND auto-start videos.
Sorry about that, I didn't mean to. [blush]
I don't see any videos - must be my ad-blocker.[ponder]
About the slide show: yeah. Why use a slide show if the page reloads anyway? Bad programming methinks...

“Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family.” (Kofi Annan)
Oppose SOPA, PIPA, ACTA; measures to curb freedom of information under whatever name whatsoever.

National Lampoon's Vacation:

h1BD081B8

-- Francis
Francisus ego, sed non sum papa.

Ford Mustang convertible with BALD GUY but I could not tell because he wore a hat :)

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME), ACIS (SME)

Interrupt the silence only if you improve it by saying something, otherwise be quiet and everybody will be grateful.

This is OT, but Westi, your sig block reminds me of this:

demotivational-posters-stop-talking.jpg

-----------
With business clients like mine, you'd be better off herding cats.

Saw this on a red BMW this morning...
FIRECKR - Not really sure what a firecaker is though [wink]

RJoubert said:
Not really sure what a firecaker is though [wink]

Andy said:
Could be Fire cracker

Andy, I'm pretty sure that the [wink] from RJoubert meant that it was a JK (...Just Kidding).

[santa]Mufasa

Andy, I'm pretty sure that the wink from RJoubert meant that it was a JK (...Just Kidding).

I'm glad somebody around here gets my sense of humor.

I nearly didn't get it either but that's because I have a sense of humour

Aspiring to mediocrity since 1957

Saw this on an old Ford pickup (I'm assuming it was a '52)...
BUCK 52 - By the looks of it, that's how much they paid for it. [wink]

At my work there is a car (Saturn) with the plates: [blue]WYFH8ME[/blue]

Is that: wife hates me? Or am I way off?

If I am right, why would somebody advertise that the world?

Have fun.

---- Andy

Ooh, that reminds me of a friend I had back in the 80's when personalized plates were new around here. His name was Jeff and his wife's name was Sally. He got her a customized plate that read JEFSSAL. He didn't really treat her very well and one day he showed up in her car and the custom plate had been replaced by a plain sequential plate. We asked him where the custom plate was. He said he asked her the same things and that's when she told him she wanted a divorce.

Anyone that knew him could see it coming. I hope they both found someone nice.

I recently got a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. I got it to go offroading and to escape to difficult to reach places on the weekend. I'm considering getting this and was wondering if it comes off stupid, clever, or what?

[tt]CTL+ESC[/tt]

I work in computers, so I was looking for something that tied the two together.

Then again [tt]S3I8008[/tt] seems to be available here in California (see first post this thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back