Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Vanity Plates "XIV" 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

SantaMufasa

Technical User
Jul 17, 2003
US
Yet another new thread for our Vanity-Plates obsession. (Previous thread exceeds 100.)

I didn't know what this plate meant:

...until my perverted buddy said I needed to read it upside down.

[santa]Mufasa
(aka Dave of Sandy, Utah, USA)
“People may forget what you say, but they will never forget how you made them feel.

Saw this today on a Volkswagen Passat TDI Wagon (Estate)...

[tt]FOSL FRE[/tt]

And a bumper sticker just below it saying, "BIODIESEL - No War Required".

Captain Obvious...

enhanced-buzz-29781-1380911923-6.jpg

Sam,

I believe that the registered owner of the car was named "Lincoln" <grin> ...And if this car is on a public road and the photo was taken recently, the owner is risking getting the car impounded since the tags expired 5 1/2 years ago <another grin>.

[santa]Mufasa
(aka Dave of Sandy, Utah, USA)
“People may forget what you say, but they will never forget how you made them feel.

[pumpkin2]

I saw a plate the other day: NOTI2I. Not sure what it means. This brings up a question I have. Is a vanity plate only good if others can figure out the meaning? Or, is it OK to have a private meaning to a vanity plate? The words private and vanity don't really make sense. So, I guess that means vanity plates should be for all to see and understand.

Sorry for rambling.

[pumpkin2]

Perhaps the owner doesn't see eye to eye with someone over something?

I saw these two this weekend in North Carolina:
HYM8NCE on an SUV and
RDHS4US on a van.

--------------
Good Luck
To get the most from your Tek-Tips experience, please read
FAQ181-2886
Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something. - Plato

While driving up the coast this last Monday, I saw this...

[tt]MR T[/tt]

Could it be?!? I sped up to see if it really was Mr. T driving the maroon Prius ([bigsmile]). Sadly it wasn't him. I was an elderly white man with white/gray hair, and not a single piece of gold to be seen around his neck.

Could it have been Murdock surreptitiously transporting Mr T to the airport?

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses]Just traded in my old subtlety...
for a NUANCE![tongue][/sub]

Murdoch was the crazy pilot, I think you're thinking of... Hannibal?

Annihilannic
[small]tgmlify - code syntax highlighting for your tek-tips posts[/small]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back