Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Strange Problem 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

msubhan

Programmer
Jun 16, 2014
SA
Hi experts
I have got Mat works software and installed connected to NEC Univerge 2000 IPS. When i enter command 10 de000de gives output.If i enter after command any other LEN Number gives output digit error. Also if enter CMD30 it shows after de Digit error. The Laptop is Widows 7 32bit the compatability mode is Windows Xp Sp3. Also i need help to change some extension numbering.Please give me commands for MOC to delete a number and change to new number.The pbx build is 2008. I will be very thankful to help me for the above problems.
Thank you to all experts.
Msubhan KSA

I believe the 32d Dterm80 is for the key systems and will not work on the IPS 2000.

Thank you to all for kind reply I assigned the digital station for manager the old telephone which is I series works fine but the new Dterm 80 does not work. As replied sir Beleveder that it works on key system. So what to do.
Thanks and best regards.

Hi and good afternoon to all experts. In our pabx there are eight pims we have ring problem for all extensions in pim7. So I changed the power supply from pim no8 to pim no7.The ring problem solved. We have Four digital cards in pim no1 and use only 3 stations. Can we replace the analogue cards from pim8 to pim1 and digital to pim8. Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and best regards to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back