Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Phone manager will dial handset wont 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartroat

Technical User
Apr 7, 2011
GB
When dialling a number from phone manager with a 7 1st to use a sip ars form the call goes through and using redial on the handset also works BUT, if i hand dial the same number with the 7 prefix for the sip ars i get the voice telling me cant connect. Does any one have any idea whats wrong, i dont understand as it works fine and as expected from phone manager.
Thanks All Stuart

The code should be 7N; / Dial N / 51:sip, you put the ; in the Code field.

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Please copy that monitor trace to a text file and post it as an attachment. Posting in thread pretty much ruins the entire thread.

The truth is just an excuse for lack of imagination.

Critchey same fefault password but two different entries in security.

| ACSS SME |

Critchey it does, i think someone changed it and manager wouldn't let me change it back to password without the current password, using a later manager (thanks sizbut ) i was able to change it without the current password info.
Janni78 i moved the ( ;) as suggested but then it didn't seize a line. ?? anyone want to earn a few £'s and remote in with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back