Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

PDF file available, FAQ's, Solutions to problems, etc 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

avayaman

Technical User
Nov 6, 2002
CA
I recently retired. During my time implementing Avaya's I kept notes of things, plus i was in charge of maintaining the Avaya section on our corporate intranet. I have created a pdf file with a fair bit of info on how to set up oddball things like 2 night keys on the console, FAQ's, Attendant Vectoring implementation, setting up hotlines, pretranslation and so on. I have created a pdf file with a lot of this info in there. I can't guarantee it is 100% accurate, & there are a few minefields in there. especially around incoming call treatment to the console. It should ferment some ideas at the very least.

You can download it at
Paul Beddows

Consulting, Avaya/EAS implementation, Training
Vancouver, Canada
E-mail use form on website at

Think of us often but enjoy your retirement too...maybe you can take up babysitting us green Avaya people...thats a good hobbie :)

In the future everything will work...

bumped to top...good info..thanks

ezncool
I have no technical solution to your management problem

I can't download this file somehow, Can anyone here share your file with me or send it to bruceyang@nsetelecom.com. Thanks a billion.

This download (PDF file) has some good documentation in it...

Thanks for this, I just recently got a postion with another company working with their DEFINITY system, and have never touched a VOIP system, and I am really lloking foward to going through this to help getting my "feet wet" with this.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back