Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Night Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterLister

Technical User
Sep 27, 2005
DE
I have an IPO403, when i place the hunt group 'Reception' into night service via the *20*100# the 3 extentions within that hunt group show the cresent moon icon on their phones, as expected.

Is there a way of displaying the icon on all the extentions through out the company without adding every extention to the 'Reception' hunt group.

thanks

Mark
IPO 403
IPO DT30
VM Pro

that is what i thought, not possible unless all in the group

here is another question then how can i do a *20*100# or sethuntgroupnightservice(100) within voicemail pro

what i got is a startpoint that goes to a menu
option 1 sets the hunt group night service
option 2 clears the hunt group night service

but i just can not find any info on running a *shortcode.

the menu is required to stop the receptionist from putting the hunt group into night service accidently.

thanks

Mark
IPO 403
IPO DT30
VM Pro

Connect a menu option to another menu that includes touch tones relating to your dial plan - 1?? in your case - and connect this to a "Play Configuration Menu" action. For the entry prompts in the menu, add enu223.wav from the WAVS folder. This will prompt the caller to enter the extension number (100 in this case). Then the Play Configuration Menu will prompt you for the password of the hunt group voicemail. Enter this and you will be given the following options:

For a hunt group:

1. Set voicemail on/off.

2. Edit voicemail code.

3. Set voicemail email mode.

4. Set service mode.

Option 4 is what you want.

Cale Ziemer

but i just can not find any info on running a *shortcode."
i should had been a bit clearer

how do i run a ipo shortcode (eg *20*100#) from within voicemail pro. do i use a generic action ???? and what do i put in the action's specific tab????

I think you can just use an assisted transfer to the short code itself. We use it to turn night service on if operators forget by putting it on the day auto attendant menu. As far as the other users, just put them in the group and disable them. Thier phones won't ring, but it will show the cresent indicator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back