Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New Skillset not showing in RCC Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

grcampb

IS-IT--Management
Jul 25, 2008
CA
Hi,

We have a BCM400 (4.0.2.03) and had 2 skillsets configured and working without issue. We recently added 2 additional skillsets and they work properly but neither is showing when I try to run a report in the RCC interface (eitehr realtime or historical). Is there something I have to configure somewhere to add these new skillsets to the RCC reports?
Thanks in advance for any help.

When choosing the Real-Time report you highlight all the Skillsets to be included.

Adversity is Opportunity

You also have to add the new skillsets to the User who wants to view them, you'll find this in the user settings on the main admin page. (Skillset Assignment)

The issue is that the new skillsets are not in the list to be able to add them to users. I only see the original 2 skillsets we set up.

They are enabled and functioning. Calls are being processed properly. Very confusing.

What user account are you logging into the RCC with? Is it the main admin account or a user account?

I'm logging in with the admin account.

RESOLVED
I rebooted the RCC Server again (I am sure I tried this before) and this time when I logged in all skillsets were visable. I may not have rebooted the RCC Server since I tried rebooting the BCM - maybe that was the trick.
Thanks for your suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back