Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NEC DT700 STANDARD SIP FIRMWARE 14

axlicio

Technical User
Oct 13, 2020
AR
Good afternoon.

I have some NEC DT700 equipment and according to what I was reading, the firmware could be changed so that they are compatible with Asterisk, can someone pass me the firmware and the NEC Ip programming tool? Thank you very much

xRockx
Ars1989
Check your emails for the link. Remove your post after getting the files so you do not get spammers. I do not have the phone manager. Post for it, or look for an existing post to get it. You can always use pumpkin to load the files. A free tftp program.

Hi Belvedere,

thanks a lot. I am not able to delete my email. There is no icon for changes.

I´ll try pumpkin. Did not manage to find phone manager.

Again. Thanks a lot. Will reply if it works. Will try to bind old DT700 to a 3cx Server.

Greets
Rock

Check your email. You should delete your post and remove your email when done.

Done. Delete your post to remove your email after you get the files.

Hope you're well

We don't have access to DropBox, are you able to share over google drive or mega.io

thanks

I do not. I can give you a temporary log in to drop box with an email address.

Could I abuse of the availability of Belevedere to request the firmware as well to use Nec DT700 series with asterisks?

email: *********@*********.****

Thank you very much.

May your code compile and your memory be error free.

Please send me DT700 standard sip firmware, Thank you.

xxx@xxx.com

I've got it. Thank you so much.

Hello is it possible to get the files? ruben@debeuze.com Thanks

Please send me DT700 standard sip firmware, Thank you.

blackraide@protonmail.com

Hi

I am looking firmware to upgrade NEC DT900 Series Phone to SIP Standard. Please confirm if anyone can help on this
- regds Kamlesh

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back