Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Music on hold Issue 3300 MXE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mynnattor

IS-IT--Management
Apr 6, 2015
US
i have a Mitel 300 MXE III extended and i am trying to upload a .wav file to use for internal music on hold, but for some reason i keep getting an error that the fikre is in the wrong format. i have recreated the file and have tied changed the system options for MOH, still the same error.

The obvious question being - Are you using the correct format?

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

the documentation says wav file 8khz, 8 bit, mono so i used a sound file converter to change my audio file to the correct format

i tried again with a-law instead if u-law and it took it but i still do not have MOH working, the system option is turned for MOH is turned on and the system access point for MOH is set to embedded

thanks, got it working, had to reupload in audio source zero, initially wanted to use 2 but could not get system to point to 2, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back