Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Make an IP extension ring over the built in page port (SV9100 CP-20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWBCCS

Systems Engineer
Oct 8, 2020
US
Anyone have any experience with making an extension ring over the external paging port? It was suggested to use Virtual Loopback. Anyone have experience with this or any other suggestions?

Kitchen phone IP extension 120, want to ring over the external paging speaker connected to the built in page port.

You will need to use a virtual loopback. Only other way is if you have an SLT port going to a CO port and make both ring.

Do you have instructions on how to setup the virtual loopback to accomplish this? I have setup the virtual loopback and the port is 17 and extension is 161. I need to get the kitchen phone extension 121 to ring over the paging speaker that is attached to the CP-20 external paging port. Any documents or processes would be appreciated. Thanks

Anyone have experience with using virtual loopback on SV9100 CP-20 for this feature - extension ring over page? I have it setup but it will not ring the paging speaker, only rings the phone.

Create loopback 10-42. Check your numbering plan to see what your number is or assign one. Assign your trunk groups 14-xx etc. Assign your DID tables, trunk type (DID) and tables in 22-XX. Assign ring in 31-05.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back