Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Looking for a partner to help with IPO programming/ARS tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

grundy

Technical User
Apr 12, 2003
US
Hi,

I used to work with Kyle a lot :( but unfortunately am looking for a new partner to help with remote programming. Can anyone assist?

Thanks!

ARS tables, multiple PRI cards for a partial multi-tenant setup.!

Those are some big shoes to fill, I would assist but I'm UK based so not not fully versed on the little idiosyncrasies of US routing :)

"No problem monkey socks

Which excludes me too as a EU main land citizen. I would suggest you to talk with Westi, a highly skilled Tek Tipper.

I'm also in the US and am well versed in IPO

a lot of people will be able to help, but like amriddle said, to try and fill Kyle's shoes is a task for a giant.
I am in Canada :) so I am not sure if that would count as the US' 51st state or if we still are under the queens regiment.
I would love to converse with someone that knew Kyle better than I did
joew

with my domain is my contact

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME), ACIS (SME)

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back