Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Line Auto Hold set to NO and still going on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacyjo4

Technical User
Nov 21, 2002
US
I have a customer with 4 IAO lines. All the lines are set for Full Auto Hold: N, however, if you press a line while talking on a line the system puts the first line on hold. I have to be missing something basic, but for the life of me I can't remember. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

disconnect supervision

Pat Guido
NEXTIRAONE
Pat.guido@nextiraone.com

Formerly Nextira, formerly Williams Communications, formerly Wiltel, formerly Nortel networks, formerly Northern Telecom, formerly, Nynex meridian systems formerly Northern Telecom.

Yes yes of course - It's the end of the year, I can feel stupid if I want! Thanks!

i am very bored do you need anything else

Pat Guido
NEXTIRAONE
Pat.guido@nextiraone.com

Formerly Nextira, formerly Williams Communications, formerly Wiltel, formerly Nortel networks, formerly Northern Telecom, formerly, Nynex meridian systems formerly Northern Telecom.

Here's One! Strange customer set-up, this is an executive suites situation. The clients want their calls to ring to the attendant during the day (and not on their sets) and ring to the sets when in nights. I have given each target line its own ringing group. Each group rings the attendant "if busy" and the individual set when in nights. This works fine for the clients with actual offices, however I have problems with the "business identities" who do not have phones. When the attendant is in nights and no one is answering the phones the calls just ring and ring to nowhere. If I set their ringing groups to ring to voicemail when in nights the General Delivery Mbox picks up. Any ideas?

software release for ksu vm?

Pat Guido
NEXTIRAONE
Pat.guido@nextiraone.com

I am not sure right now - this is a fairly new install, less than 4 months old. The equipment was all new. I believe 6.0 on the KSU - I won't be able to get more info until tomorrow.

well for shits and giggles try plugging fone into a port and program for the phantom set and then remove and try the nite setup

Pat Guido
NEXTIRAONE
Pat.guido@nextiraone.com

I'll give that one a shot tomorrow - Thanks!

and how many phantoms will be needed

Pat Guido
NEXTIRAONE
Pat.guido@nextiraone.com

I anywhere form 5 to 10 depending on how many business identity clients they have at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back