Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Just glad to have found this site. 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnd3

Instructor
Jul 1, 2001
US
I just want to take a moment to say I really am glad I found this site. I have learned so much from all of you. I wish I had known about it earlier. Even answering questions for others, helps me to reinforce what I know and it certainly feels good to be in a give and take situation. That is it, just expressing appreciation, especially to those of you (and you know who you are) who are spending a lot of time helping the rest of us figure out this program. Dawn

A I think my cold steely heart of ice is melting! :) Your welcome Dawn, it's as much fun for us to answer as it is for you to get answers. The gift that keeps giving!

Joe Miller
joe.miller@flotech.net

I second what Dawn has said. I am amazed that in today's world of what seems like "me first" that there are a group of people out there willing to help others. Each one of you deserve a gold star! Ellie
**Using Access 97**

lena.wood@wgint.com (work)
ellefant@bossig.com (home)

You're welcome, Dawn. I also thank all those who contribute here. It is a pleasure to visit the TEK-TIPS forums. I've learned a lot. And there is something addicting about being able to help others. Maybe because it's fun as Joe said.

Now if I could just cash in some stars for my daughters' college tuition. :-D Terry Broadbent
Please review faq183-874.

"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance -- it is the illusion of knowledge." - Daniel J Boorstin

I think the solution to this problem is a group hug. :)

Hope that helps! lol!

Gary
gwinn7

I love you all!!!! :)

You guys are awesome,

I too have learned a lot!(and hopefully contributed!)Especially after reading this post!

Take Care All...
"Hacker by Heart"
saenzinc@email.com

And from Me!

This site was a God-Send when I first found it, and it's become a 'Must Check' every day now.

Thanks to all for their help, and I hope I've been able to help others, too!

Lightning

I'm hooked as well! don't know about the warm & fussy stuff but it was like finding gold when I joined this forum.

Great work all who have helped me, and those who posted threads which helped me as well.

Angelique

My gracious graditude as well goes out to all . . .

Thanks for everything!

Tek-Tips RULEZ!

Thanks
Chance~

I too appreciate everything that everyone has done and is doing.

I just wish that some day I could help out too!!!

Thanks Greg

Dawn, you started an avalanche of affection, even amoung some of the male species. Who says guys aren't sensitive? :-x

Moonlady

The funny thing Moonlady, is when I posted that, I thought "they are all going to think I am a dork and that this isn't the place for those kind of messages" LOL. I am glad to see that everyone has a soft side, even Joe Miller! :) I really just felt strange interacting with all of you on a "strictly business" level and not letting you know that I appreciated it. Now, lets get back to work! :)

I just found this forum today, while searching for an answer, and i did not find it, but i have asked the question, and waiting for a reply, but browsing through the forums, i learned a lot of other stuff. :)
Anyway, i have already told several of my collegues, friends about it, and they will most probably also sign up.

Eldaria

That was my 25cent** of opinion.

** Inclusive Intrest, tax on interest, Genral tax, Enviromental tax, Tax, and tax on intrest, tax on fees, tax on tax, and other Various taxes and fees.

I learned about this site a few days ago and think all of the people shred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Accessing

Sean

Hmmm... I know I could never get my work done if it wasn't for Tek-Tips, but also, sometimes, due to Tek-Tips, I don't get any work done... A vicious cycle, but I am sooo glad for it...

;-) Terry M. Hoey

I also find that this is the only place I can go to, to ask questions. I really enjoy coming up with a solution to someone elses problem that no one else has thought of also!

I soooo much agree with you all!!! Haven't had one problem that someone hasn't been able to help me out of!!! You guys RULE!!!!

I Love you Man!!!! :-X

ditto, ditto, ditto, ditto!

-Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back