Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Just glad to have found this site. 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its great that people help each other, I love this site. Am progressing immensely.

Thanks everyone

[2thumbsup]

HERE HERE!!

Many thanks to all who have helped me and others, this site saves my life regulary.

Ron

Definately my favorite. [bigsmile]

Jerry

Here is the best of the best,

Gracias, me han ayudado muchisimo.

And me....

:eek:)

[olympics][medal][olympics] Well done Tek-tips!
I have no knowledge of Access and with the help of all Te-tips experts I have been able to work on several projects.
A huge THANK YOU to Bill Power and to everyone else.
I know I will be donating some $ to this site. It is the least I can do to say Thank you!
Rmcta

Well I just have to join in! I think my favourite thing about people using this site is no-one's afraid to answer "I'm not sure how to fix your problem, but have you tried...?", you don't always need a complete answer, sometimes you just need pointing in the right direction!

Thank-you everyone!

Sharon

[evil]+[morning]+Tek-Tips=[2thumbsup]

What I really appreciate about Tek-tips is really all the people.

Thanks to everyone who actually take the time to browse through the thousands of threads and stumble across my stumblings in Access code!

How do most of you end up answering threads? A lot of times I find myself search for an answer using the search page, and end up finding a fellow programmer stuck in something I just figured out...

Sharon.. I like your little formula! Earnie Eng
If you are born once, you will die twice.
If you are born twice, you will die once

I try to get my answers here by searching through your site and have found solutions more than once.

Thank you all.

Thanks to all of you who replied to my threads too.

This place rocks!

-Jedi420

A man who has risked his life knows that careers are worthless, and a man who will not risk his career has a worthless life.

I swear by Tek-Tips. I can't tell you how many times this week alone you guys have helped me get me out of the fire![2thumbsup]

Jim DeGeorge [wavey]

This is a great site. But so is:
They even got a code example forum where you can see code examples in action..cool...

Tejanorey

"Do not attack the First Marine Division. Leave the yellowlegs alone. Strike the American Army."
- Orders given to Communist troops in the Korean War; shortly afterward, the Marines were ordered to not wear their khaki leggings to keep the enemy from immediately fleeing

I think everyone of Tek-Tips users, members, lovers, etc. has dropped a nice word in here.

I realy loved the way Tek-Tips gathered us all in a friendly helpfull matter.

Maged Kassem
[pipe]

Yet another vote of thanks to all who have helped me over the past year. Thanx guys and girls. And to the less experienced of which I am most definitely one.. Dont feel that you cant contribute to answers. Sometimes even the guru's overlook the obvious. So throw your tuppence worth in there. you never know you might be right or even just point the right direction.

Again thank you all!!!!!

It is better to ask for for directions rather than wander blindly... Where am I and why did I ever get into I.T. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back