Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Just glad to have found this site. 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to add my vote of agreement to everything said thus far and my heartfelt appreciation to the entire team at tek-tips.

I would never have figured out any of the things that you helped me with. What I like most about this site is the re-assurance it gives me that there are hundreds of other people out there who are exeriencing the same triumphs and frustrations that I encounter while working with access. I think all of us relish and look forward to teh climb from the depths of despair to the mountain top of satisfaction when WE get our access-stuff to work or help some out.

This site puts a smile on my face each morning and motivates me not to give up on what ever access related problem I'm working on.

I feel like a part of a supportive, enthusiastic faternity.

Thanks everyone.

ps:I don't know how to get one of thoses smiley faces on so this is in lieu of it: ME SMILE/YOU SMILE/ME SMILE/YOU SMILE!!!!!!!!

ZaZa

ZaZa,

Just click on the Emoticons/Smileys link at the bottom of Reply box. You'll get a pop-up window that shows how to do all sorts of faces. Terry L. Broadbent
FAQ183-874 contains tips for posting questions in these forums.
NOTE: Reference to the FAQ is not directed at any individual.

Hi All!

I also have learned a lot from the folks who come here and I must say that I have never had so much fun learning! s-)

I'm certainly hooked too. I've printed reams of paper of helpful routines from y'all while having my morning coffee. Wish I had half the smarts of some of you. All I can say is, Thanks for sharing your time and knowledge!

:)

;-)

:-V

(-:

Thanks Terry
zaza

LOL, Thanks for my chuckle of the day, ZaZa.

I am also relatively new here, but I am so glad I found this site. I probably spend more time here than is healthy, but I really enjoy reading the posts and learning from them.

I have been using Access for about 3-4 years and it has really been a struggle in the past trying to figure out how to do even simple things when you have absolutely no clue where to start. (Like the DCount function. How do you find these functions when you don't know what they're named???)

I've gradually learned by doing but I still have much to learn. This site has helped tremendously. Before I found this place I was relying mainly on Microsoft's Knowledge Base and usually getting nowhere. It's also feels good to know that there are other folks out there with many of the same questions I had. Maq B-)
<insert witty signature here>

You know how they say, you learn something new everyday???

Well, thats why i come here everyday. (i try and stop by even on weekends)

This is a greatly designed, run and moderated forum. I hope it(and all of us) keep it going for a long, long time.

Thanks to everyone, especially the JoeMiller's of this forum that probably have no use in posting questions here, since they answer most of them to begin with.

Omar Qureshy
DSC Networks

Hey hey hey Omar, I think I've asked like 5 questions! ;-)

Joe Miller
joe.miller@flotech.net

i want a star %-( ...I AM THE EGGMAN!!!

I second Dawn, sites like these are awsome. There is so much knowledge (not on my part) to learn. Thanks for taking the time.

I said that wrong. &quot;not on my part&quot; that there is so much knowledge. Because I have learned so much from you guys.

YAY!!!! YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT A STAR!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :-D ...I AM THE EGGMAN!!!

I like this forum!

first time on it... posted 5 messages, and got REAL FAST EFFICIENT USEFUL FEEDBACK!!!

Rock on Tek Tips. Earnie Eng - Newbie Access Programmer/DBA
Code:
---------------------------------
If you are born once, you will die twice.
If you are born twice, you will die once.

To All Tek-Tip Members!!!

&quot;Hip Hip Horraaaaaaay!!!!!&quot;

:)

Neemi

Whenever I discuss the benefits of the internet, I use Tek-Tips as my example. The bringing together of programmers for discussion and help is a tremendous benefit to all.

You got it Isadore! I fouind this place a long time ago... befor i was programing or befor i have ever even touched a database... now i'm a database administrator and couldn't do my job without this place!! i've learned so much that i've started giving back a little too...

thanks to one and all...

--Junior JHauge@jmjpc.net
Life is change. To deny change is to deny life.

I couldn't agree more with everyone. I truly appreciate everything this site has to offer. Just wish I could give back some of the insights that I've received. I have found a wealth of knowledge in you all, and have found a place where the only stupid question is the one not asked. Thanks for making Tek-Tips what it is!

nivlac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back