Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office R11 Feature Pack 4 now available ??? 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

IamaSherpa

Instructor
Dec 24, 2015
IT
Seems they decided to anticipate the release of the R11 Maintenance (originally scheduled for marh 29th) and to jump over the R11 SP3, getting a little bit confused, there...

If upgraded from 9.0 there is no PLDSkeys.xml file, licenses are stored in the config which is not as in R9.1 and higher, they need the xml file.
That is why it came "unlicensed" after the upgrade.

Same as acollard83 here.
Just updated Demo System - WebManager gets sometimes stuck after login.

Webmanager sucks.
Do not ever use multiple edit, it will ruin your configuration!!!

We're running this release on our Lab system, the only issues we've seen are with Web Manager, it can get stuck sometimes after login on Firefox, Chrome has no issues though.

One issue that seems to have popped up, that may not be related to the upgrade.

For the Equinox clients, we now get an error when setting up the client, this is a Windows client. Failed to download all certificates.
We are using the auto generated 46xxsettings.txt, no modifications. We have TLS off, using a 3rd party certificate (not a wildcard).
Also using Avaya Spaces and have the config settings in there.

To note, this was working before the upgrade, at least I am pretty sure it was.

Another issue found...
Because of the work for Officelinx integration...if you had Officelinx with SIP trunks, and you upgrade to 11.0.4, officelinx now needs the SM trunk license, not the SIP trunk license... Easy fix, but a pain nonetheless.

Does anyone have a set up with a primary and an ip500v2 as expansion running FP4 ?

I have an issue on my lab (and at 1 customer site) : I cannot edit anything using web manager for my gateway.
Everything is fine on primary!

Logs states an issue with web services ...

Code:
  10:25:10   65634223mS HTTP: Secure Rx Src: 10.219.6.80(443)-(0)
                    [COLOR=#EF2929]PUT [URL unfurl="true"]http://10.69.69.192:80/ws/admin/users[/URL] HTTP/1.1[/color]
                    Via: 1.1 10.219.6.80
                    Cache-Control: no-cache
                    Authorization: Basic [i]CorrectCredentials[/i]
                    Accept: application/Avaya-wsadminv1,text/plain
                    X-User-Client: Avaya-WebAdmin
                    User-Agent: Avaya-WebAdmin
                    X-Real-IP: X-Sender: Content-Type: text/plain,text/xml; charset=utf-8
                    Content-Length: 9128
10:25:10   65634224mS HTTP: 10.219.6.80(443)-(0) HTTPSession: SendErrorResponse [COLOR=#EF2929]Code: 400, Entity: Parsing error[/color]
10:25:10   65634225mS HTTP: 10.219.6.80(443)-(0) HTTPServerSessionIO: SetState GracefulClose
10:25:10   65634227mS HTTP: Secure Tx Dest: 10.219.6.80(443)-(0)
                    [COLOR=#EF2929]HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request[/color]
                    Via: 1.1 10.219.6.80
                    Connection: close
                    Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 09:25:11 GMT
                    Cache-Control: no-cache
                    Server: IPOffice/
                    X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
                    X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
                    X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
                    Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000
                    Content-Type: text/plain
                    Content-Length: 13

I did a upgrade IP500 R10>R11.0.4 and after upgrade i tried to enable the registrar with manager > no go with webmanager > ok using manager again > registrar disabled
then used manager 11.0.2 with no problems (i think )

@intrigrant this is normal behavior and work as designed :) . If you use Manager and have no SIP extension created, it will automatically disable SIP Registrar

Code:
•SIP Registrar Enable 
Check that SIP Registrar Enable is selected. This setting is automatically disabled on systems with no SIP extensions configured.

[URL unfurl="true"]http://marketingtools.avaya.com/knowledgebase/businesspartner/ipoffice/mergedProjects/sipphoneinst/enabling_sip_extension_support.htm[/URL]

@pkdev, that is stupid as you should first enable it and then program extensions.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

@tlpeter this is even more stupid when you have an entire site running Equinox without any hard phone ... I have a case open for that but R&D answer that this is work as designed but they need to update all documentation to reflect this change !

Anyone with gateway connected to a primary :) ?

As Intrigrant said do not use multiple edit with this release.
With 11.0.2 i had not issues but using it with 11.0.4 ruins button programming.

I just got an email from a colleague that upgraded a system to 11.0.4 and they now have issues with low volume on 9600 phones on headset. They are downgrading the 9600 phones by using the old upgrade text file and .bin files.
Apparently Avaya knows of that and and is working on a patch.
I think we have another disaster with a 4 in it. Just like 4.0 release this one seems to be crap. I will not upgrade anyone to it and use 11.0.2 until they get this resolved.

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

@pkdev
I know that but I have multiple users using Equinox as a softphone but no SIP extensions configured as there are no SIP extensions and still the f*cking registrar gets turned off.
In Manager 11.0.4 it turns off the Registrar but using the 11.0.2 Manager not.
Bad programming and no testing by Avaya!
I will not use and advise anyone to NOT use R11.0.4 it is bad!

Me is told that Avaya stopped the field trial program and now bring out new releases and wait for bug reports from the partners found in the field.
If that is true then I advise anyone NOT to use newer software until there are at least four sevicepacks released of the new software.

Today i upgrade ip500v2 with ucmv2 from 11.0.2 to 11.0.4 and i have a problem with outlook plugin.
After the upgrade and plugin updated i have the following issue
With outlook 2016 for the plugin to login i need to connect first with call assistand or login to one-x first. If i dont login the plugin says communication error.
With outlook 2019 works ok.

We also have issues with headset-volume after upgrade. Just 2 users that I know about and we all have the same firmware?!
We also have an analog doorphone (via audiocodes) where DTMF relay-triggering won't work on internal calls from h323-phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back