Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

IP Office 500 Ver 10.1 - Night Service 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatlesfan1

Programmer
Mar 25, 2009
US
Good day all, simple question. Main reception sidebar on Avaya 9508 has crapped out, thus they cannot turn on of off Night Service; through software I want to turn on Night service. Auto Attendant Main is group 5000; night Service is 5004. I recall there was a simple check box I can turn on to activate night service and for the life of me I cannot find what tab it is located under. Many thanks.

Hunt group fallback tab. You could also make shortcodes to do it.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

hunt group fallback tab on HG 5000

FWIW there is system short codes of *20*N# (set HG into night service) and *21*N# (clear hg night service).

So *20*5000# would turn night service on. and *21*5000# would turn it off again.

GB

Thank you both. I did notice the fallback tab and tried it there, but the calls are still not going to AA, so I've got something else going on that I need to figure out. Thanks for the quick responses. Good to know I can try the short codes as an alternative once I get my issues ironed out. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back