Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Introductions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IknowMe

Programmer
Aug 6, 2004
US
CC,

I'm seeing some new faces here and would like to get to know these folks a little better. I dug around for the "Introductions Please" Thread (or so I thought it was titled) without any luck. Perhaps you could use your Moderation powers to resurect it?

[thumbsup2] Wow, I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time.
I think I've forgotten this before.

Ok scratch that, PinkGecko just pointed out the Introductions please thread is in STC Forum. Appolagies.

[thumbsup2] Wow, I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time.
I think I've forgotten this before.

hi MrMilson,

I couldn't help but be attracted to an "introducktions" thread.

My name's Don and I live at the moment on a small pond in North Carolina on the Atlantic side of North America halfway between up there and down yonder.

I spend most of my time near the edge of the pond, since I'm into Banking. We, er, float loans and all that. I spend a lot of tim away from the Missus, so you'll not have to ponder long why my favorite Christmas carol is "Algae Home for Christmas." No offense, I hope, to those of other traditions. I personally, for example, find he-brew to be a manly ale. [bigsmile] [small]giggle! dammit![/small]

So, my wife's a politician in her second and last* term as pond president. I don't mind being married to a politician, I just wish she'd stop referring to our kisses as "introducing bills!"

If this communication is in any way inappropriaite, I'd only ask you to remember... that I have [green]webbed[/green] feet!

Don

[blue]_____________________________________________________
A really cool handle might mean you sleep-walked to the fridge.[/blue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back