Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

incoming TFN call over SIP carrier is not going to Agent coverage path

Status
Not open for further replies.

avaya137xx

Technical User
Oct 9, 2019
IN
Hi All,

our service provider -- Verizon
Toll free number --> Vec Tool --> CM ( VDN ) --> Vector --> skill --> Agent if no answer or not logged in , the call is not going to Coverage path of the agent instead it gets busy tone.

If we call the VDN directly form the internal phone it goes to Agent Coverage Path with no issue .

this issue is happening only when calling the TFN .

please let me know what is the fix for this

Do a list trace on the call an see if you get any denial codes.
What type of Voice mail system, is it SIP based? (I had a issue like this using Outlook (UM) as the voice mail, and some calls from one company would not go to Voice Mail, we had to change the incoming diversion header at the SBC for Outlook (UM) to accept the call.

Post your trace once you have it.

I did trace this call no denial event occurred.
And yes it's SIP based VM.SIp trunk is connected to VM system.

When I see the trace on session manager I didn't see the diversion header....is that the problem

I tried to fix the issue somewhat but it works only when coverage path exits on both station and agent Id.
Can anyone tell me why

To help you you would need to show the SIP Flow between Session Manager and Voicemail.
Look at the History.Info Headers to see if it lists all entities involved in the call routing.
The PAI might help, but VM relies on the History.info Responses

Make user that there are Public-Inkn enters for the Agent ID range with the trunk group for Voice mail.

David is right - If your VM TG is set as Public - Then you would want to configure the PUB-UNK Tables to out-pulse the correct CID

Thanks for the replies .
Avaya recommended to install combo path to fix this one.
we are in the process of it now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back