Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Holiday Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewaaijenberg

Technical User
Sep 6, 2002
NL
Hi,

we have a S8700 on version 3.1.2. We want to use Holiday coverage but don't seem to get it working.
We made a new holiday table and put the date of today in.
We made a new coverage path and just put holiday coverage to Y. The coverage path didn't work. When we also put send all calls to Y the coverage path works, so there is nothing wrong with the coverage point.
Has anyone had the same problem? What can we do about this?

Regards

I have never used a holiday table in a coverpath. Mostly they are used in Vectors. You might want to check with Avaya on this.

lisa

ewaaijenberg,

Did you denote the holiday table # in your coverage path?

Did you set both inside and outside caller column for Holiday Coverage = Y?

I vaguely remember you have to enable the special applications feature?

(SA8876) - Expanded Holiday Table? y

(see "display system special" to see if this is enabled)

I had asked about this one time and this is what I was told. I believe you need to pay extra for this. Not sure who you need to call, because I didn't pursue this any further.

Sorry I can't help anymore
-y

Looking at the screen reference in the Admin Guide shows me:

Holiday Coverage
This field determines when to redirect call to coverage for an inside or outside call.

Valid entries Usage
y Type y to send the call to an announcement.
n Type n to send the call to the next point in the coverage path.

Could it be that the only valid Holiday coverage point is an announcement?

Rgds
Erik

Hi Erik,

we have tested it with an announcement and with other stations but on both situations we have the problem that holiday coverage doesn't work.

Evert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back