Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Happy Belated 10th birthday IP Office 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarGoSki

Programmer
Mar 11, 2005
US

I started working on these in 2003 with R1.3. I immediately both loved and hated it. Loved it cause it was cool and hated it cause the 403 was kinda grumpy and like playing with explosives. Boom. There goes the config.

I really liked the 406V2 and now I am rather fond of the IP500V2. The day I programmed spam calls to route back to the received ID was a particularly happy day. Ah the memories...

So happy belated birthday to you.

I know, i haven't seen it as bad as it is now :)

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

You can't beat 3.1.65. Best build EVER! ;-)

ACSS (SME)

One of these days everything will work as it should, and then we'll all be out of a job!

2.1(27) every time for me.

ACSS - SME
ACA - Implement IP Telephony

great comments!
I was actually outside the delivery room when she was born!

Married my first wife SDX back in 1994(now that was a real rocky relationship) after a couple of years she had major surgery and transformed her looks and skills and changed her name to INDeX, after a while she attracted this very nice man called lucent who later became AVAYA, they had a baby called network alchemy, I adopted and helped bring her up, the early years were terrible, always having a tantrum and then wanting to sleep until you woke her up again to the tune of 240volts, she had an imaginary friend called cyber gear gold,
there have been good times and some real horrors but I have watched her grow into beautiful ip500 princess.
We have since moved back closer to bugville, but im sure all will be good, I think youll find some pretty astounding stuff coming via a distributor near you soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back