Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Enter Ext and Password then stuck on Discover 9.1 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglepromopro

Systems Engineer
Feb 25, 2023
US
IT vendor has set up port forwarding using a public IP on a 9.1 IPO. The screen logs into the IPO says the usual waiting for LLDP then contacting Call Server at the internal IPO address then Enter Ext and Press OK. I enter a valid Ext number then OK then it asks for a password then press OK ( password has been set in Ext, settings. Then it just gets stuck on Discover showing the public IP address.

I do have the VOIP setting ticked on SYSTEM.

I looked through threads regarding this issue but could not find an answer.

Any suggestions?

Are you trying to get a remote worker working? Do you have a remote worker license and have the correct options enabled? It's not just as simple as port forwarding.

-Austin
I used to be an ACE. Now I'm just an Arse.
qrcode.png

I have the Power User ticked ( they have 53 available Power User Licenses )

I ticked the Gate Keeper on VOIP for the LAN

I have the Public IP address entered into the 9621 entered as the Call Server and the HTTP

I am still getting the Enter Ext screen and then after I enter the password it goes back to Discover

If everything is correct on the IPO, then it usually comes down to the firewall. Have them make sure any SIP/VoIP ALG/helpers are disabled.

-Austin
I used to be an ACE. Now I'm just an Arse.
qrcode.png

Do you have the ports forwarded in the firewall?
1719 (UDP) H.323 VoIP device registering with the IP Office

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back