Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Dual PRI 's MICS XC7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetKC

Technical User
Jan 20, 2012
US
I am adding a second PRI on a XC 7.0 MICS and wanted to use a T/M but I am only using the one combo card. Is a second combo required? Can I also skip the 2nd slot in MICS as I use it for an analog backdoor. (LS/DS). thanks

1 combo is all you need but I would put the 2 PRI's in the main cab and move the analog to the TM.

Thanks...I appreciate the help. we removed all T/M when we cut over PRI. so i can use any open fiber port? 13,14 should work?

Last 2 ports are for Station Modules.....previously for Campanions

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

thanks...what issues are there if i keep the ls/ds in MICS(mod 2) and add PRI( yes i have newer 74 card) in T/M? Also, does set relocation work if i move station or ASM from one port to another? So i can make room for PRI in T/M/ PORTS 7 OR 8.This customer has support and we use a POTS to log in on RAD if PRI goes down for backup.Any other ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back