Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Creative review writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwbMitel

Technical User
Oct 11, 2005
CA
I came across this review for Magnesium Citrate yesterday.

It inspired memories of Slaughterhouse Five for me and a scene where a character has dysentery.

LOL does not do this justice. I honestly was brought to tears. I was shaking so hard in my seat with suppressed laughter that my wife thought I was having a seizure.

Enjoy

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

Sounds like he was ready for a colonoscopy. Must have made a huge impression on him but I guess he had plenty of time to think up the review.

James P. Cottingham
[sup]I'm number 1,229!
I'm number 1,229![/sup]

Do you think that the bottle says Vorpal Blades are contra-indicated?

Oh my but that was funny. Thank you sooo much.

I'm still chuckling. 'Er indoors thinks I've cracked. To be fair, she did anyway, but I've finally eradicated all doubt.

Tony

Hilarious!

To quote Sophia from "The Golden Girls:" I laughed till I peed...then I laughed at that.

It is time for pacifists to stand up and fight for their beliefs.

I'm a fairly intelligent person - if I don't say so myself, and I'm also not ashamed to laugh at toilet humour..... so this was jaw achingly funny! :-D

Eating 5-10 big juicy prunes gets me going within 20 minutes.

ACSS - SME
General Geek

CallUsOn.png

1832163.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back