Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Contradictory Acronyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESquared

Programmer
Dec 23, 2003
US
Invent a pronounceable acronym whose full meaning is contradictory.

For example,

SMART = Some Men Are Really Thickheaded

Although that one isn't exactly exciting.

Smart
Technical
User
Perceives
Insightful
Designs

[sup]Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.[/sup][sup] ~George Bernard Shaw[/sup]
Systems Project Analyst/Custom Forms & PL/SQL - Oracle/Windows

?? Smart Technical User ??

Is this not also an oxymoron?

Good Luck
--------------
To get the most from your Tek-Tips experience, please read FAQ181-2886
As a circle of light increases so does the circumference of darkness around it. - Albert Einstein

Depends on the user I suppose!

[sup]Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.[/sup][sup] ~George Bernard Shaw[/sup]
Systems Project Analyst/Custom Forms & PL/SQL - Oracle/Windows

Nice contributions, everyone... I am starting to think about when I can use these. Can you imagine how much fun it could be to offer a nice little compliment that has some brutal hidden meaning?

how strick are the forum rules in here? ive got one that could be considers bad

It's really not as easy......
as I make it look!

Hi johng75,

I am the forum owner, and if I think it is offensive, I'll delete it. I'm less strict than some and more strict than others (gee, how helpful!).

If you want to ask me before posting, send your idea to user vorpalmage at domain hotmail at top-level domain com.

If you are in doubt, perhaps it's best to not post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back