Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

connect Mitel 3300 to Definty use isdn pri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Sep 22, 2008
VN
Mitel 3300 Mxe, dual frame E1/T1
Definity G3ri , have DS1 TN464F
connect together use isdn pri
please help

I would look for QSIG option. I don't know much about Definity, but for 3300 you need to have proper licensing set including digital link license.
Please be more specific, which part of the problem you need help with?

With the lack of detail, I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish, but if you want to use the T1 interfaces on the respective switches to network them together, you definitely need to use Q.SIG for your ISDN PRI protocol. You also need to think about who's going to be the NT and LT side, as well as the A or B end for messaging.

21785, you really need to explain your issues better, i have seen many posts, and it seems that most of us reading the ones you put on do not explain what you have done so far, so it is difficult to give you pointers, it appears you are totally reaching versus trying to resolve things. for the record, qsig is a multi vendor protocol.

when we use LT or NT, message A or B, could u explain for me.

Lt=Line side Nt=Network side.
-Which do you need to be, the choice is yours. If you cannot establish layer 1 (flashing green) then toggle either lt or nt. The address control is irrelevant. It is part of the link descriptor when you chose isdn node as your integrated digital access. In your Imat, or protocol assignment, you need to check off whether or not you are the master (network) or slave (no checkmark).

1-what stage are you at?
2-what have you tired?

you need to give us something to work with here.....

i have a dual frame T1/E1 and i want loop. anyone help

What do you mean "i want loop"? Please provide some details on what you are trying to do.

once again your details lack. wrong forum for you my friend.

sorry. i want loop may isdn pri, my dual frame card has two port, and i want loop them. when dial outgoing on port and incomming on port. please help

I still don't understand what you're trying to accomplish, so i really can't be of much help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back