Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Class Of Service 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hosptech

Technical User
Aug 26, 2002
US
I need to build a class of service so a DID can't receive outside calls. Can someone help with the LD and help info.

Thanks

just out of curiosity, why does this user have a DID?

it's in a hospital and it's for paitent rooms

Not sure of the question are you trying to stop certain phones from recieving DID calls?

if you don't want them receiving outside calls than don't put a did on the phone. Put a non did and problem soved.

They all have DID's I wanted a way to do it without changing phone numbers

What's the point of this? Do you not want patients to receive calls or is it the noise of the ringing phone?

If your DID is (for example 1541 )

You make this

Ld 49

req New
type IDC
CUST 0
DCNO 0 (or number your table)
IDGT 1541
1541 XXXX ( XXXX Is where you want ring)

Wolfi

So, if I'm understanding this correctly, the hospital patient rooms are all DID's but now the administration doesn't want straight in calling to patient rooms? Do they want them to go through the hospital operator first and then be trasfered to the room?

This is only for the ICU Patients. Where do I build the IDC tables. I tried what wolfi24 said but it didn't work.

if it's a noise thing make the phones scn. it helps us to know why you want to do something in case there are other solutions.

I want to redirect the phone calls to another number.

I want to know where the IDC tables are and how to build them.
Thanks

Hello
more easy to use CLS UDI/RDI. UDI will receive DID calls, RDI not...

That's it !!

Why not just CALL FORWARD the station??

...JIM...

dlesap,
That was the answer I was looking for. Thank each of you for your sugesstions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back