Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDR VDN Data Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossmark76

Technical User
Mar 17, 2010
GB
Hi Guys,

We have recently set up a new CDR feed but we are not seeing any VDN data for VDN's that are further down the chain. I'll explain.

Call comes into initial VDN - this VDN we can see in the CDR feed
the same call then routes to a vector that asks a cust to choose another VDN - this is the VDN which is not present in the feed.
call then queues to skill - we can see the skill ext in the cdr report
call then gets answered by an agent - we can see the station data.

I can confirm that all VDN's are in the intra table and all VDN's are monitored, in the cdr system parameters page 'inc Trk Call Splitting' is set to Y, record VDN instead of group member is set to Y, intra switch CDR is set to yes; also on the trunk forms I have tried both R and Y in the CDR reports field....
We have a CM 6.3 and are using SIP trunks.

Please help???

Thanks
Mark

The Avaya does look to be logging the individual steps but logging against the first VDN everytime, a good example is as follows (actual flow too the right)–

Capture_vczuyw.png

Any suggestions or comments would be welcome...

Thanks for the reply BIS but all the VDN's in the flow have override set to yes which I believe is correct...
also all the route-to steps have cov set to no....

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back