Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CDR no CID on incoming, fine on outgoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IS-IT--Management
Sep 16, 2004
IE
Having trouble with getting callerid on cdr records for incoming calls on an option 11c, succession 3, inc is set on cdr in the RDB, anyone have any ideas? it's a pri line, the callerid is appearing on the handset display. Below is whats appearing on the port, outgoing is working just fine.

N 020 00 T000001 445 07/05 15:45 00:01:38
& 0000 0000

in load 96 enl msgi x on the d channel, that will show the numbers that you are being sent from the co. if your not getting clid, cdr can't collect it

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thats the problem the CID is in there when i check msgi x on the d channels, and all the 164 info and the national/international information.

As long as you've got CDRE package 151 enabled then check CLID is set to YES in LD17

what do you have cdr built as?
Code:
TYPE CDR_DATA
CUST 00
CDR YES
  IMPH NO
  OMPH NO
  AXID NO
  TRCR NO
  CDPR YES
  ECDR NO
  BDI  YES
  PORT 6
  BCAP YES
CHLN 6
FCAF YES
CHMN 1
FCNC 0

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

cdr built as follows

TYPE CDR_DATA
CUST 00
CDR YES
IMPH NO
OMPH NO
AXID YES
TRCR YES
CDPR NO
ECDR NO
BDI NO
OTCR NO
PORT 3
CNI DGTS
BCAP NO
CHLN 0
FCAF NO

CLID is set to YES in LD17, and did you check your pkgs?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Turned out to be a PRI problem, thanks for all the help everyone, thought i was going nuts.

most of ou beat you to it, welcome to the club. when i lost my mind, i wasn't surprised i couldn't tell the difference, but was a little surprised that no one else noticed..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

John,

I have a similar problem. I have package 151 enabled. MSGI shows incoming CLID, CDR_DATA has CNI as DGTS and RDB has both CDR and INC set to Yes.

Thanks for your help,
Julián.

there is a cls mark to record incoming msgs for each set for internal records (icda) and there is a prompt is cdr data for incoming call records ld 15 chg cdr imph yes

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

John,

I fixed it changing the CLID to Yes under PARM data on LD17. I got this info from another thread.

In any case, thanks a lot.
Julián.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back