Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

CCR Webclient service 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecbalaro

Technical User
Jun 13, 2012
PH
hello,

everytime after i install CCR, the webclient service is always in initializing state. is this normal? and if i will leave it over night, it changes to running the following day. sometimes it's stuck in initializing. please help.

details:
windows server 2008 R2 standard
CCR 8.0.9.13
IPO R8.0
MS SQL 2008 express edition

usually this is something in IIS not set up correctly... everything has to be done right and in the right order per the manual. Finicky stuff

GB

please help. the webclient is not yet running until now.

Did you reboot the server after the installer finished?

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

go to IIS settings, ISAPI and CGI restrictions. make sure asp.net 4 is allowed, by default server 2008 disables these after patches and updates are installed.

next run cmd as admin, browse to the .net framework v4 folder, usually in c:windows\Microsoft.Net\framework (or framework64)\v4.0.30319 and run this command aspnet_regiis.exe /iru

stop all ccr services top to bottom, clear all event logs, restart server. should be good to go.

hey,guys. it's working now. i just re-install the SQL to advance express edition. webclient is running now after i install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back